Richmond, VA · June 02, 2014. Gyrus Systems, a leader in the Learning Management Systems (LMS) industry proudly unveils its 5th Generation LMS: GyrusAim Release 14 (r14). GyrusAim r14 is
Gyrus Systems’ 5th generation Learning Management System and has been extremely well-received by both new and existing customers. GyrusAim r14’s distinction in the market is that it is the “only organic, role-based, skills-centric, LMS in the marketplace today.” GyrusAim r14 sports a completely new Web 2.0 user-interface with clean and easy-to-understand graphics enabling easy user-adoption and quick implementation. The new product is a result of the company’s ongoing investment in its technology, services, people and infrastructure permitting continued sales growth, both domestically and globally.
“Investing not only in product development, but also in the latest technologies continues to be a priority of Gyrus Systems. Our improved product, services and Cloud platform represents the level of maturity required for our customers to excel in the new world of work.” says Viren Kapadia, President and CEO of Gyrus.
“It provides our customers with the business agility they need to compete more effectively as business and technology trends evolve.” says Michael Babcock, Product Manager
Some of the key features of GyrusAim r14 are:
- Brand new streamlined user interface with useful icons that is simple to navigate using minimal clicks.
- Key productivity enhancement features for training administrators – User Interface, course and class cloning to efficiently copy and modify instructor-led training, mass SCORM file capability to import multiple SCORM content files in a single step, global search, news, enrollment reservations, role cloning to rapidly duplicate roles when security needs expand, etc.
- Fully supports AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and Experience API (also referred to as Tin Can API) and other formats such as Microsoft Office, YouTube, MP3/4, etc.
- Skill-Centric construction with Competency Management capability that support may types of certification (such as ISO 9001) efforts; easily identify, measure, track, report, and automate skill refreshment and makes auditing and reporting effortless.
- MobileAim Application – Built to easily support native applications for Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad as well as Android smartphones and tablets.
- ImportAim Services – Built on a services-oriented architecture, this powerful, yet easy to use environment provides the ability to create bulk data imports and exports to speed initial implementations. Also includes SAML 2.0 single sign-on support to make Gyrus a natural part of any corporate IT environment in addition to a comprehensive set of Web services.
- Global Configurability, Scalability and Security – One of the most configurable platforms in the industry, Gyrus supports dozens of languages, as well as the ability to support multiple business units, brands, and divisions with unique security, business rules and other requirements from a single global platform. Gyrus relies upon the acknowledged scalability and security of the Microsoft stack for its cloud and self-hosted platform providing a clear technological advantage over similar, but less scalable and secure offerings.
- GyrusAim Cloud - New technologies are forcing IT departments to adjust their strategies away from cumbersome, proprietary technology architectures to open, cloud-based platforms. This shift is enabling more agility and access to innovative new cloud solutions, while providing a high level of security, scalability and reliability. Gyrus’ next generation technology platform underpins its new GyrusAim Cloud solution, which is optimized for the cloud and is flexible enough to expose data, connect processes, and aggregate content from other diverse technology environments.