Richmond, VA • March 20, 2020. Gyrus Systems, a leader in the Learning Management Systems (LMS) industry, proudly announced today As COVID-19 continues to have an unprecedented effect on our global community, we want to do our part to help our clients, partners, families, and friends of our Gyrus Family. We have never experienced times like these before and as we are in the business of training and development, our response is to help educate and spread knowledge.
We have collaborated with our content partners to include free online learning content to help you stay informed and navigate this extraordinary difficult situation. We will provide you with the following multiple training:
- Coronavirus COVID-19
- Clear and Concise Emails
- Right Information at the Right Time
- Stay Productive While Waiting for Answers
- Giving Clear Work Priorities
- Do You Overreact?
- Persevere During Setbacks
- CORONAVIRUS PREPAREDNESS
- Coronavirus Preparedness for Employers and Employees
- Coronavirus: COVID-19
- Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention: Coronavirus Prep
- Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention: Stay Calm, Stay Informed
- Infection Control [Including Coronavirus] (UK Version)
- Crisis Management
- What we do (and don't) know about the coronavirus
- How do viruses jump from animals to humans?
- INFECTION CONTROL AND ILLNESS PREVENTION
- Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention: Common Sense Hygiene
- Infection Control - Handwashing
- OSHA - Cold, Flu, and Transmissible Illness Prevention
- The simple power of hand-washing
- WORKING REMOTELY
- Working Remotely
- Working From Home: Strategies for Remote Employees
- The happy secret to better work
If you would like to access this content, simply just let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you are able to access it at no additional cost.
All of us at Gyrus Systems will continue to do our part to support the safety of our community. Please take care of yourselves and each other, together we will get through this.
Stay healthy and safe,
- Viren Kapadia, President and CEO at Gyrus Systems