Gyrus Systems works closely with many technology partners to ensure that our technology is compatible with industry standards for content, authoring tools, assessments, mobile solutions, and SCORM. Some of Gyrus System's LMS Partners are listed below:
- 360training.com offers courses in over 20+ industries, with specific emphasis on power and utility, industrial skills, food and beverage, and healthcare industries.
- ComplianceOnline is the largest online community for compliance professionals where burning issues, new ideas, and best practices are shared and discussed. Regulations and Standards Trained On: Banking and Financial Services, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, FDA Compliance, Green Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, HR Compliance, Laboratory Compliance, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Quality and ISO 9000 Compliance, Risk Management, SEC Compliance.
- Elicitus Content Publishing Software for creating multimedia-rich courses with images, video, animation, sound, commentary and assessments.
- ej4 specializes in driving business results by creating Maxecution™ Videos: short, task based, and fun. ej4 provides off the shelf programs on topics like compliance, leadership, selling skills, safety, personal productivity, and more. Have a “needle” to move? ej4’s custom video solutions are created with a focus on the results you need to show management.
- Harbinger is a fast growing company that provides focused and specialized skills in Web 2.0, iPhone, eLearning, enterprise product development, performance engineering, systems software and digital marketing.
- OpenSesame is the world’s largest source for elearning courses focused on employee training. Buyers can browse online training courses in a wide variety of subjects—from workplace safety to business skills. Following a purchase, the course is available instantly via a browser, by email or any learning management system.
- Quick Compliance develops courses and training for leading companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries.
- SoftChalk is an award-winning provider of eLearning software for worldwide education and business institutions. Specializing in the development of intuitive, easy-to-use tools, SoftChalk products allow instructors to create powerful and professional-looking content for eLearning and smart classrooms in K-12, higher education and corporate training.
- Vado is an employee and management development e-learning courseware provider. Vado’s learning content is offered through a network of resellers spanning five continents. Vado is one of the only learning content providers whose entire library of courses is optimized for the mobile learner.
- Yawnbusters is a PowerPoint add-in that makes it easy to create and embed engaging group activities into PowerPoint, such as ice-breakers, games, exercises, and closure activities. It is template based; thus requires no programming. Presenters use YawnBuster to focus on the content rather than the programming aspect and how to make it work.
- Rustici creates methods for user organizations to integrate SCORM and Tin Can API into their own software.
We are “Here today and here tomorrow.” Get to know us, click “Learn More” below.