Gyrus Systems works closely with many technology partners to ensure that our technology is compatible with industry standards for content, authoring tools, assessments, mobile solutions, and SCORM. Some of Gyrus System's LMS Partners are listed below:
- 360training.com offers courses in over 20+ industries, with specific emphasis on power and utility, industrial skills, food and beverage, and healthcare industries.
- ComplianceOnline is the largest online community for compliance professionals where burning issues, new ideas, and best practices are shared and discussed. Regulations and Standards Trained On: Banking and Financial Services, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, FDA Compliance, Green Compliance, HIPAA Compliance, HR Compliance, Laboratory Compliance, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Quality and ISO 9000 Compliance, Risk Management, SEC Compliance.
- Elicitus Content Publishing Software for creating multimedia-rich courses with images, video, animation, sound, commentary and assessments.
- ej4 specializes in driving business results by creating Maxecution™ Videos: short, task based, and fun. ej4 provides off the shelf programs on topics like compliance, leadership, selling skills, safety, personal productivity, and more. Have a “needle” to move? ej4’s custom video solutions are created with a focus on the results you need to show management.
- Harbinger is a fast growing company that provides focused and specialized skills in Web 2.0, iPhone, eLearning, enterprise product development, performance engineering, systems software and digital marketing.
- OpenSesame is the world’s largest source for elearning courses focused on employee training. Buyers can browse online training courses in a wide variety of subjects—from workplace safety to business skills. Following a purchase, the course is available instantly via a browser, by email or any learning management system.
- Quick Compliance develops courses and training for leading companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries.
- SoftChalk is an award-winning provider of eLearning software for worldwide education and business institutions. Specializing in the development of intuitive, easy-to-use tools, SoftChalk products allow instructors to create powerful and professional-looking content for eLearning and smart classrooms in K-12, higher education and corporate training.
- Vado is an employee and management development e-learning courseware provider. Vado’s learning content is offered through a network of resellers spanning five continents. Vado is one of the only learning content providers whose entire library of courses is optimized for the mobile learner.
- Yawnbusters is a PowerPoint add-in that makes it easy to create and embed engaging group activities into PowerPoint, such as ice-breakers, games, exercises, and closure activities. It is template based; thus requires no programming. Presenters use YawnBuster to focus on the content rather than the programming aspect and how to make it work.
- Rustici creates methods for user organizations to integrate SCORM and Tin Can API into their own software.
We are “Here today and here tomorrow.” Get to know us, click “Learn More” below.
You’ll want to look for not only the vendors who support your specific industry, but also have a wide variety of choices for any………….
Before you begin the planning phase of an eLearning project, it is a good idea to prepare yourself with the basics. Some……….
Non-profit organizations also have a great need for maximum work output with minimal employee input and GyrusAim helps……….
Hus we identify high-performer turnover as one of our KPI and monitor it. We ultimately determine that the turnover rate is indeed……….
it makes sense to develop current employees’ competencies. In fact, competency development needs to be tightly……..
We are pleased to partner with Gyrus Systems to provide their customers with the widest selection of quality elearning………….
There are numerous reasons that have been offered as to why the situation exists; the depth and breadth of the Great…………
“The watch list features organizations that are exceptional in the services they provide. As such, being featured in this…….
Because these courses are free, they are accessible by many more users. Instructors are able to reach much wider audiences…………..
There are many popular brands of Internet browsers easily available. Many learners are in the habit of using more than one…..
Today’s workplace environments call for workers to take a more active role in their career path. Having control………..
As we all know, natural disasters, terrorism threats and other public emergencies cannot be predicted. Therefore……….
Questions should be raised with the vendor about why they have not improved their product for such a long time. It may indicate………..